Drupal Install and Configure
Drupal install and configure involves the following:
- Install the latest version of Drupal on your webhosting.
- Choose a free theme from Drupal community and install it to your site.
- Make the URLs user friendly.
- Install modules required for SEO improvement.
- Install Google Analytics module to allow you to track your visitors.
- Add the contact form to your site.
- Install and configure other modules required by your technical specification.
Contact us for a quote if you need to install and configure Drupal core and modules/theme.